Valley Health - Optometry
Eyesight is very important, and Valley Health’s team has years of experience and training to provide the best in complete eye care. Patients are encouraged to schedule regular eye and optometry exams to ensure optimum eye health and prevent blindness. Our staff sees patients as young as 6 months and older. Patient Discounts are available for services as well as select frames and lenses
Range of Care
- Detect and diagnose eye diseases such as glaucoma, retinal disorders, cataracts, lid disorders and infections such as conjuctivitis
- Provide eye care for children
- Prescribe medication to treat eye disease
- Evaluate and treat vision conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Remove superficial foreign bodies from the eye
- Provide pre- and post-operative care, especially for glaucoma, laser, refractive and cataract patients
- Offer OCT scans, a fast and non-invasive way to assess the health of your eyes and detect diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration
Valley Health offers patients a variety of frame options and styles for all optical needs. Choose from a large selection of men’s, women’s and children’s frame from affordable to designer. We also offer contact lens fittings, i.e. for those with astigmatism or in need of bifocals.
Emily Holley, OD | Optometry
Find a Valley Health Location Near You
We have 30+ locations to better serve you in your town.